Saturday, July 2, 2022

RAIN!!!

I was in the family room fetting Woody's dialysis set up and all of a sudden heard a foreign sound! It ws rain! Our rain showers have been few and far between lately. We have had a good day. I have done a little of this and a little of that. I did manage to get the pattern for my shirt traced and have started cutting out the muslin that I will test the pattern fit with. I have done more Christmas-in-July stitching and can finally see some progress on the ornament that I am working on. I made a quick run to the grocery store down the street as I realized that we were about out of eggs and would be on Monday. Today was not the best day to shop...THE Saturday of THE Fourth of July weekend! I'm just glad that I went to the close grocery store and not Kroger...if it was busy at this one, it would have been ever so much worse at Kroger. Nathan stopped by and fixed Woody's chair. It just took a couple of screws to make it as good as new...we knew when buying it that the top part of one arm was loose, but Nathan said he could fix it. And, fix it he did! He also carried off the old chair and helped me move the dinng room table back into position. We moved the table when we brought the chair in, but never moved it back. And, for some reason moving that table isn't easy for me to do by myself any more. I showed him where we are going for Woody's appointment on Wednesday. He volunteered to drive us. Woody can't drive home. I could drive if push came to shove, but I prefer not to drive out of town these days. I will get Woody's dialysis going as soon as the solution warms up. We need to start a bit earlier tonight due to heading out the door early for Sunday School in the morning. I may get the rest of the muslin cut out when I head back upstairs or I will stitch or read! Lots of possibilities...and, of course, there is always the possibility of falling asleep! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment