Monday, July 11, 2022

Learned Something

I learned today that Monday morning is not a good day to go to the grocery store. So many things that I wanted to buy had empty shelves where said items should be...guess they get wiped out over the weekend and then have to wait on their trucks to come in to restock. The produce guy and I got in a "shall we dance" moment...both trying to go same direction at the same time. I said something to him about getting out of his way. He told me that he wasn't in any rush that the trucks wouldn't be there till that afternoon. Oh, well, I got what I could get (hadn't been in three weeks) and then later in the afternoon went down the street to our close grocery store and found the things that they were out of at Kroger. So larders are full once again. Woody went to Monday night prayer meeting, is home, and his dialysis is going...his next to the last peritoneal dialysis. Tomorrow morning we go to Fresenius kidney center for this months and last visit with his PD nurse. Wednesday we will be going back to exactly the same place but will have been turned over to the HD (hemodialysis) nurses and will begin our next training. I'm wondering how many trainings this old brain can go through. I know part will be exactly the same...but enough will be different about the main part of it that I fear it will get all jumbled in my brain between the two kinds of treatments...trying not to think about it...but...Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment