Saturday, July 16, 2022

Ahhhhhhhh! A Free Day!

Of course, what does free really mean! It was a free day from dialysis, but still there were things that I had to do that relates to dialysis...getting boxes ready to get sent back to Fresenius that we didn't use for Woody's peritoneal dialysis. I also had to get rid of PD supplies that were in open boxes. I also started trying to get things organized from the furniture rearranging...still working on that. I also started emptying a space in our sunporch to put a scale that will have a chair on it so Woody can sit to be weighed. Kathy and Abigail stopped by today. They brought us a treat...me a strawberry limeade and Woody some tator tots. Yummy! Abigail worked with Woody's remote to scan for channels to see if she coukd solve his TV channel problems...but looks like Nathan may still have to work on it. Woody has been able to see at least some programming today. He has been rather sleepy today, but I do think that he is resting better at night. He has also taken several naps today, as have I. I think that the start of hemodialysis and the training has worn us both out! We plan to enjoy another free day tomorrow...then we'll be putting our noses to the grindstone for five days in a row! And, three days last week seemed like an eternity! What will five days feel like?!? Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment