Tuesday, July 19, 2022

All Work and No Play…

I worked hard at dialysis training and then got to have fun with going to the movie with Linda and Carolyn. All three of us read the book and all three of us enjoyed the movie and felt like it was very true to the book. We had an extra long day at dialysis...got home an hour later than normal...not so great when I was trying to get ready to go somewhere. Our AC worker showed up just after we got home from dialysis. I talked to him and talked to him for a minute and told him that he could go to back door if he had questions for Woody. Supposedly it is fixed...haven't checked much yet. We'll see if it controls what I have noticed as more humidity in the downstairs than there should have been. And there were three insulated air tubes that had problems. So it should help. More dialysis tomorrow...oh, boy! Today I had to learn how to give Woody his anemia shot!! What will I have to do new tomorrow?!? Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment