Saturday, July 9, 2022

Quiet Saturday

Not much happening today...guess a down day before the fireworks start happening next week! We had rain pass through during the night and then another short rain storm this afternoon. I have read for a while and then retraced my pattern to a smaller size. I guess next is to cut out the main pieces from muslin and baste seams to see if this fit is better. It's a slow process when it is second time around for the same task! Not my favorite part of sewing, anyway, and then to have to do the task again...well... Woody has watched various things on TV...I believe some tennis and who knows what else. He may have done a little reading and when I went down to make his evening protein shake, he was using his laptop. He is feeling better since his PD treatment was upped. Tonight we won't do the added fills, etc., since we have church in the morning. I will go down and get things set up after I post this. Count down for his PD treatments is really on...only three more after tonight's. The last time that he was sick to his stomach was on the way to get his catheter and vein mapping done. So definitely the longer time dialyzing has helped him. He still doesn't have much appetite nor much thirst but at least he isn't getting sick! I guess it is time to go get things set up. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment