Thursday, July 14, 2022

Information Overload!

Today I did more hands on with the setting up...I'm sure tomorrow there will be more I do. Plus we went through module after module of training information. Finished a day's worth. Yesterday we only did a little and today finished with the first one. What I remember is questionable! When it comes to set up, you cannot imagine how many clamps there are that you have to both clamp and unclamp! All color coded, but still! It took till 2pm again today. We were both glad to get home. I had to deal with getting the peritoneal dialysis supplies scheduled for a pick up. Managed sort of and then found out I had to give them an inventory of what they have to pick up...will do that tomorrow! Nathan and Kathy stopped by to try to figure out rearrangement of the family room. They just left and perhaps we have something worked out that may work. They may have what we planned tonight done when we get home tomorrow. Kathy said that we would think that we had been robbed when we come in and most everything is in new places! Kathy was shocked that I asked for our furniture to be rearranged...she loves to change furniture around...I do not...in my mind there is a palce for everything and everything in its place! When we moved in, I knew where furniture needed to go and it is pretty much still there! We will see if we can get used to this change and if this change will work with our new lifestyle! Nathan downloaded an app on my iPad to do a floor plan and then be able to move furniture from place to place and even see it in 3-D...pretty neat. I think that we are pretty much both done in from today's activities...hopefully we will sleep well. More training updates tomorrow! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment