Friday, September 20, 2024

A Shopping Day

Tonight's photo shows changes (after shopping today) that I made to my fall decorations that I showed last night. I went to Kroger this morning and added a few real gourds and, then this afternoon, I went to Hobby Lobby and added the pumpkin standing on books in the corner...that pumpkin replaced the cookie jar for the moment. After all, the grandchidren will tell you the cookie jar is always empty so guess it won't be missed for a while, at least! I also got some pumpkins that I added to the front porch next to the front door, along with some of the gourds that I bought. I bought the heron/crane a trick or treat bucket to hold. Will update the outside once I get things on the table. I didn't do much with decorating today due to ALL the errand running. This morning was Krogers. This afternoon was Kroger again (had to return Swiffer dusters that were strongly scented for unscented ones), then Hobby Lobby, Credit Union, and the public library. So lots of running around. I just got a call from Nathan and found out that I had missed some of them being here while I was Krogering this morning. They came to start the clean out of the garage...so I had elves at work while I was away and had no idea! I did just peak out the window into the garage and I can see some spots that are now empty...I will check out their work tomorrow in the daylight. It's a start to get rid of a lot of items no longer needed. Cleaning out! I'm gearing up for a little trip coming up soon...a little get-away...to be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment