Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday update

Woody said that he was scanned from his heels to mid-head...and it took a long time. He was to be at the hospital at 10:30am and he didn't get back to work till around 1:30pm. These appointments certainly do cut into one's day--even if they are local! The radiologist's office is to contact Woody about when he will start his radiation treatments.

We have been a lively pair this evening...Woody dozed in his recliner and I dozed on the couch. I know that adding the scan onto Woody's day wore Woody out...I'm not sure what my excuse is!

His skin seems less scaly and peely...but the itching is still with him...to me his itching seems less, though I'm not sure that he would agree with me on that point! Most of his itching now seems to be on his lower legs...so maybe it is working its way down and out. He said that he didn't sleep very well last night...so hopefully he will be able to sleep tonight. At least tomorrow he will be able to rest and relax all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment