Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Typical Tuesday

Last night I decided that I was going to set today aside to work on my stitching of Christmas ornaments.  And, I have made a little more progress on the Christmas ornament that I’m currently stitching.  While stitching I watched a cooking show on TV.  For lunch I made a vegetable medley from garden veggies that Melany brought me yesterday.Tasted pretty good.  After lunch, Donna and I worked in the church library.  It's so nice to have a computer once again.  We continue to attempt to get things current in the computer…quite a few books were checked out and in “on paper" while we were without a computer…so some things are currently checked out but not in the computer records and some things have been checked in while we had no computer so computer doesn't know they are on the shelves.  Today we found quite a few books on the shelves that the computer didn't know had been returned…so we got the computer closer to up to date.  I came home planning to sit down and stitch…but a nap time took the place of stitching time. I woke up and got the trash taken out to the road for pick up tomorrow.  Now I plan to get back to stitching and watching TV.  I got a text and photo from Melany a little while ago showing me that she had gotten started on one of the stitching projects that we chose fabric and floss for yesterday.  So Melany is in her happy place and I am about to go to one of my happy places.

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment