
My main accomplishment for today is a nice pot of New England Clam Chowder…pretty yummy. My kitchen is almost cleaned up. I have loaded up the dishwasher and will after I blog go check to see if I have missed anything that can fit in it…then will run it and straighten up the kitchen a bit more and then put a closed for the night sign on the kitchens. It seemed like it took a long time…but I did have a few breaks while making it…a phone break with Cheryl, then a lunch break, and towards the end of it's cooking time another phone break with Melany.
I thought that Melany was going to come this weekend for a sewing day, but she isn't finished with the cross stitching that she plans to finish here. So we are now planning a slumber party/sewing time during her Fall break!
I have gotten a little farther on my last cross stitching ornament gift for this year. Slowly closing in on that finish. Maybe tomorrow? While I cooked I listened to the next selection for my Cottey College Alum Bookclub…one way to kill two birds with one stone!
I got pretty sleepy late afternoon and did sneak in a nap. Hopefully that means I will be able to stay awake to stitch this evening…a method in my madness?
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment