

Tonight's photo shows the dining room table and I included a close-up of the cutwork, that my grandmother or her sister did (that I mentioned the other night in my blog). I thought that the cloth that had the fruit on the corners was a good one to use for Fall decorating. I have a feeling that this may have been a dresser scarf rather than a table runner. It only has the design on two corners and the other side is just a finished edge. But it works well for my purpose on the dining room table.
I have enjoyed looking around at my decorations today. I am fairly pleased with the way they have turned out. I never know how I will use the pumpkins, etc. that I have…I just start placing them and this time what is on the dining room table were the ones left…worked out well, I think!
Today I did finish the Christmas ornament that I had hoped to finish last night before I went to sleep. But I ended up being too tired to stitch so I got up this morning and finished it. I have also read quite a bit today…sort of resting after my extra effort towards cleaning over the last days. I did a little planning for a possible sewing project.
I have just gotten home from Bible study and am ready to settle in for the evening. I plan to start another Christmas ornament…this is one I have stitched before…perhaps memory of the pattern will come into play for this one. I have plans to make this one a couple more times and would like to add another one on for my tree…but that will only happen after I get ones made for Christmas gifts first. There is a light at the end of the tunnel for "to-be-stitched ornaments" for 2026!
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment