
You are seeing the last of my decorating efforts. I am finished…I think!
Donna and I decided to play hooky from the library today. We really are caught up for the moment in the library and since we both have a busy week ahead of us, we decided that we could skip the library. I stayed home and worked on cleaning and decorating and stitching. Besides finishing Fall decorating, I am hoping to finish another ornament today. I am in a good place to say that I am pretty sure I can finish it before I sleep tonight. I just have some outlining to do and quite a few little French knots. On my breaks today I stitched for part of them and read for others. Moving along in another book. I finished listening to a book over the weekend. That made my books-read list grow a bit, but I am definitely way behind on my yearly goal of reading a book a week. But stitching takes away from reading time…reason that I listened to a book over the weekend. My only problem with listening is dozing off and then having to go back and try to find the place I was just before dozing…I relistened to quite a bit of this last audio book! But in the end I did get the whole story and found out who did it!
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment