Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Bidding Farewell to September!

​

I guess after my running around on Monday and Tuesday turned my Wednesday into a very lazy day.  I have done next to nothing…enjoyed reading, listening to a book, stitching a little, a little cooking at lunch (cooked some rice to go with the chicken and shrimp gumbo that I thawed and reheated. Taking advantage of the meals that I have in the freezer.) I did unpack the first order of books that arrived today.  Did some paper work for the library due to the order.  So maybe I did more than I thought!  I have just gotten home from Bible study at church.  I am going to move some things off the hearth…in case the chimney folk decide to remove my unwanted critter.  I haven’t heard any noises coming from the chimney so far today. I look forward to the time when the cap over the chimney is repaired or replaced…and, I have no more unwanted drop-in visitors! This evening I’m going to eat a late light supper, then stitch and watch TV…or listen to my latest audio book.  

And, lastly tonight I will bid farewell to September…seems like it has only been a blink in time!  

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment