
I did get underway with my decorating for Fall today..but didn’t make a tremendous amount of progress as it is slow at first since there is cleaning to do. I washed a lot of glass objects and started clearing off tables to give them a good dusting and polishing. I got the vacuum out to do a more thorough vacuuming job then my usual "push it through traffic areas."
I put the cleaning/decorating aside to head off for an early lunch with Linda H. We had a nice visit. She came to Tullahoma for an appointment so we met up before her appointment. That worked out perfectly for me to meet Donna to work in the church library this afternoon. Donna and I worked and visited. So I got a lot of visiting done over the hours that I was away from home!
And, I guess I was tired as I was awakened by the phone about an hour ago. I can't remember when I have fallen that soundly asleep in the middle of the day! I guess…that I must have been tired! Wondering now if I will be able to get to sleep at a decent hour tonight! 🙄
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment