
It has been another pretty day. It did get quite warm this afternoon, but still nice. We're still waiting on rain. Today was a pretty blue-sky day. Donna and I worked in the church library. We did the little maintenance that needed to be done and then worked on a book order. We will have a nice stack of new books to enter into the library once the order arrives.
I talked to Nathan this afternoon. He had texted me the dates we will be celebrating Joy's and Abigail's birthdays. October is a busy birthday month for me…two granddaughters, my niece, my great niece and my great nephew. They are spread from the beginning of October til almost the end.
Back to talking to Nathan. I told him when he texted that I needed to talk to him. He called right away. I’m sure he was thrilled to find out that I have another unwanted guest in my chimney! But what I wanted to talk to him about was finding someone who would put a new cap on the top oh the chimney. I had two places that I had found and asked him to see if they could do what needed to be done to stop these unwanted drop ins! I meant to do this after the last squirrel fell to his demise but didn’t get around to it before another unwanted visitor dropped in. So getting right on it this time. Nathan’s gotten someone to come Thursday to evaluate my problem! So we will see what their solution is. My chimney has seemed like a magnet for squirrels this year…I have lost count…but think it is between 8-10. The last time set a record…got two that time! 🙄
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment