
Today when I went outside during the day, it actually felt like Fall…so much cooler…high in the 70s…big improvement over the last weeks' hot temps!
Today has been just a do-little-of-this-and-that day. I tried to concentrate on doing some more stitching on that elusive last Christmas ornament. Getting closer…but still quite a few stitches to go. I hope to put in a few more stitches this evening. I also did some reading…the next Cottey Bookclub book and another book. The Cottey book is an audio book…so listened to that one on my iPhone and the other one is an e-book so read that one on my iPhone. I am reading a "real" book, too…but just not today.
Nathan stopped by this afternoon and visited for a little while. He had been to a conference and stopped by on his way home.
This evening I went to Bible study at church. When we came out…a little before 7pm…it was getting dark…another sign of Fall…getting dark earlier. It is getting obvious that days are getting shorter.
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment