Monday, September 28, 2026

It Had to Be a Good Day!

​

My title reference is that it was a haircut day for me…which I always say means it is a good day!  In the morning before my haircut appointment, I just worked around the house…mainly in the kitchen…doing a bit deeper clean in a couple of areas…the main thing being the dishwasher filter.  One of those jobs that I don't think to do…or if I do think about it! The dishwasher is full of dishes to be washed.  Today I actually thought about doing it when the dishwasher was totally empty (that doesn't happen all that often).  After my haircut, since I was out and about, I ran a couple of errands…got gas and went to the Credit Union. Then this evening I went to the Furnace Room Prayer Meeting.  Now I am back in and ready to settle in for the night.  I came in and headed straight to the shower as I was getting itchy from my haircut…so I am all ready to go downstairs and watch a bit of TV and stitch for a while.  

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment