Saturday, September 26, 2026

Last Saturday in September

​

Today I have been all over the place…in the house.  I have stitched, watched some TV, cleaned (a little), taken a few pictures, napped (a true power nap = 20 minutes), washed and dried a load of clothes, picked up and put away a few items, cleaned the counters in kitchen and put away a load of dishes, vacuumed the family room, started cleaning a bathroom, etc…lots of thises and thats! Feel like I accomplished more than usual…think I have more energy when it isn’t so hot!  That energy probably won’t last, but good to have it for a day, at least! 

I will say that I noticed the lower temperatures overnight.  I woke up chilly in the middle of the night and needed to reach for my lightweight throw…and, was very happy that it was within my reach, as I was able to cover up and go back to sleep. Another reason I like this time of the year…don’t need the AC or heat on.  

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment