

I was looking at Alaska photos today so decided to see if I could find some I haven't shared yet. Tonight is Skagway…both of these were taken from the White Pass train window as we were leaving Skagway on the train heading up into the Yukon area…Alaskan gold rush history. It was fun to think back over our Alaska journey while I looked through my pictures again today.
I woke up early and decided that I would get to stitching and get that last ornament finished. And, I was successful. I have all the unfinished ornaments stacked up ready for me to take upstairs…ready to be made into ornaments. Then I got busy and got all those patterns tucked away and put ALL that embroidery floss away.
I did do one unplanned job when I was putting away. I took some charts upstairs to put them in the drawer that I have them stored in. When I opened the drawer the drawer pull pulled out…so I did a little repair work…found a screw driver and emptied the drawer out enough so I could work from the inside of the drawer. And…once again the drawer pull is tightly back in place and useable.
I now have no Christmas stitching stacked up near me. There are still a few projects on the stool…but not ornament related…most that are surrounding me now are projects for me…one gift in the midst. The one gift is something that I decided that I found while looking through old cross stitch magazines when I was looking for possibilities for Christmas ornaments…so a serendipity stitch…one that when I saw it, I knew I needed to stitch it! So I will stitch on it along with stitching on some of my samplers, etc. that I have lined up.
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment