Saturday, March 30, 2024

Springing Right Along

We have had another delightful Spring day...now the pollen count is another thing...but at this time of the year we can hardly have one without the other! Dialysis came and went for Woody...another good treatment day and with that he has made it through another week of dialysis and now has a two-day break. We're planning to go to Sunday School in the morning and then come home to watch the church service online. I have a special lunch planned for Woody...haven't told him what it is yet. But something he has wanted that wasn't on the menu yet as the main ingredients were in the freezer...now they are out thawing so they will be ready tomorrow. I have read and stitched today and done a few other things that needed to be one around the house. The gift needlework piece is heading in the right direction. My book is also heading in the right direction as I am about finished with it...at this point I'm wondering where my next book selection will take me! I just finished doing a few dishes by hand and the rest are being washed by the dishwasher. The kitchen is ready to be closed for the day. I have changed the dressing on Woody's leg and have applied the antibiotic cream to another part of his leg...so he is set for that for today. He was thinking about heading to the couch when I was downstairs last. I will check and make sure that he is settled before I get settled for the night upstairs. I did do a little napping inbetween stitches at times today...so since I napped, I'm hoping that my eyes will stay open so I can move along a little farther with my stitching. I have met my goal for the day, but would like to surpass said goal. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! !

No comments:

Post a Comment