
Today's plan was to run the errands that I didn't run yesterday due to an accident that caused power outage in the area of Walmart. I was going to go this morning, but it started raining lightly about the time that I planned to head out. I decided to wait for a while since the rain seemed to be leaving us early afternoon. I did a few things around the house that needed to be done and then decided that I would head upstairs to my sewing room…one of my happy places! I did some straightening up in there and then did a couple of things that needed a little sewing to fix them…hand sewing. I never turned on my machine, but enjoyed some time in the sewing room. I keep telling myself that I want to get back to sewing…but so far I haven't listened to myself…maybe one of these days. I did open the closet door and look at some fabric hanging in there…trying to get inspired to get back to doing some garment sewing.
I did run my errands after lunch. It ended up being a good time to head out. There was next to no one in the Credit Union and I was able to take care of a birthday gift for a grandchild…my next to the oldest adds another year to his age this weekend. Then I headed on to Walmart and it wasn't all that busy there, either. I found the few things that I needed and got checked out by a real person and didn't have to wait in a line…a good thing! On my way home from Walmart, I called Cheryl…she often calls me on her way to or from someplace so I did the same today. Given the difference in where we live…me…small town and she…large city…my time in the car to get home doesn't take too long. We did talk a bit longer than my trip home took!
Since getting home, I found some time to do some more stitching and also fit in a nap. I had planned to do some cooking, but decided that I could put that off till tomorrow.
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment