Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can you spot it?

Can you find the four-leaf clover? I was told that positioning it where I did, I had made it too easy for all of you to find! Now...I don't believe in "luck." I believe in God's grace! But, nonetheless, four-leaf clovers have a special meaning in our family. Woody started sending me four-leaf clovers in the letters he wrote me before we married and he continues to find them and now hands them to me in person. I press them in my Bible and find them as I "leaf" through my Bible. Woody has the uncanny "talent" to be able to stand above a patch of clover and find a four-leaf one if there is one in the patch. He managed to pass this "talent" along to Nathan. And it looks like Graham is following in their footsteps, as he is good at spotting them too. Nathan found the one that I photographed this morning...but I actually found a couple more in the same patch and I usually can't find them!

Now...for each of you being able to find a four-leaf clover in this post...may God grace your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment