Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Routine

Or so it seems that this has become the Saturday routine of late...Woody heads to the library on Saturday morning, while I am watching my sewing shows on PBS...then he returns and watches the DVDs that he has checked out and reads the books that he has gotten...and then watches a bit of sports...today basketball.

I broke routine and made us a dessert...a yummy hot fudge cake...we ate it warm with vanilla ice cream...mmmmmmmm good!

Woody, again, didn't sleep very well last night. We will be mentioning the pain that seems to be keeping him awake, when we see Dr. Sosman on Monday. I imagine that there will be lots to talk about on Monday at Woody's appointment. I know that the radiation burn is still bothering him, but I try not to mention it too much as he said that it's better if he doesn't think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment