Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Tuesday in May


Guess we are on the downward swing of May. Where is this year going?


We have added a sudafed type drug to what Woody has been taking trying to open up his sinuses. The benadryl has helped him to sleep and did help some with his headache...but it never totally cleared up his sinus congestion/headache. He said that his sinuses seem to be draining today...so maybe the added med is helping.


I got back into my sewing room for a while today, but then a package arrived with a new lens for my new camera, so I spent part of the afternoon on the front porch trying it out. When Woody came home, he joined me for a while. It was a very pleasant afternoon for front porch sitting. We even enjoyed a spring rain shower while sitting there. I am attempting to photograph the birds who visit our yard. I did manage to catch a couple, but I think that I need a bit more practice...none that I got today will end up in a magazine or win any prizes! But it was fun trying. Here is a picture of a "red, red robin bob, bob, bobbin' along." (the picture is clickable)

No comments:

Post a Comment