
Where has the month gone? Time continues to fly by. It seems that all I talk to feel the same way. Does it seem possible that seven months of 2026 will be behind us tomorrow. And, summer, according to the school schedules around here, is over, too. As schools in Tullahoma started back today. Of course, we know that summer isn't over yet…perhaps the hottest month is ahead of us. And, according to the calendar and the solstices we have more summer ahead of us. Just the school systems don’t realize it!
I got my grocery list together and headed off to Kroger late morning. Lots in Tullahoma and the surrounding areas also had the same idea…pretty busy. But once again, when it was time for me to check out, I had a cashier ready for me before I had all my groceries on the conveyer belt. By the time I had my shopper code typed in she was ready for me to pay. She is VERY efficient…of course, as she said today, she has done this job for MANY years.
My shopping, putting away groceries, and fixing myself two meals have used up most of my energy today. I have felt rather lazy for most of the day. I had planned to do a lot more stitching than I ended up getting done to his point of the day. But I am making slow-but-sure headway on the Christmas ornament that I am currently working on. I think that I may be able to have this ornament done by blogging time tomorrow night. This afternoon drowsiness overtook me. I’m hoping to be able to keep my eyes open a little longer this evening and get some more stitches put in. I need to get on with these ornaments, as I said a the start…the year is flying by and even though I started early working on ornaments, but there are still many to go…I’m not even sure if I have half of them stitched at this point. So must keep on stitching and doing less dozing!!
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment