Wednesday, June 26, 2024

A Busy Day

I'm having problems with the blog website tonight, It took me jumping through all kinds of hoops to get to this point and it is blockimg me from posting a photo...will just skip a photo and thoe the blog before something else is blocked! Melany came this morning to work in the yard. Today her goal ws to get rid of poison ivy...not an easy task! I just hope that all her precautions keep her from getting it. She came close to getting all out of one area, but jad toncry uncle for today and will get the rest the next time she is here. I weeded mainly in the garden that wraps around the fromt porch. While Melany was here, I texted with Cheryl and we decided when she would try to fly to TN from AZ. Whe through out a dAte and I called my eye doctor to see if I could get my 2nd cAtarct surgery done while she is here. So Cheryl once afain has tickets to come to TN and I have an eye surgeryndate...a little less than a month away. After Melany left this afternoon, I went to the chruch to give two memorial checks for Woody. I came home and had enough tome to call and cancel his Medicare supplemental insurance. That was easy. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the financial advisor. So I am getting underway with getting my name solely on accounts or stopping accounts that were just Woody's to begin with. We'll see how this will go! Once afain, I am pretty tired. The recliner will look prettyngood when I get upstairs! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment