Monday, June 17, 2024

Arrangements and Perks!

The photo shows the perks part of all this "funeral stuff!" Sweet Becki brought over homemade cinnamon rolls...yummmmmmm! Word gotto these two and it didn't take long for them to show up to enjoy the yumminess! Esther and Elijah brought me a Sonic strawberry limeade...a favorite of minee...so more perks! This has been a busy day of phone calls and more phone calls and texts and more texts. The couch in the living room has sort of become my officr. I have papers with all kinds of notes on them, church directories for phone numbers, cell phone and regular phone...all trying to get ready for the funeral. It has been decided that the visitation and funeral will be on this coming Sunday, June 23. Visitation will be from 2-4 with the funeral following at 4. I have talked to the funeral home and been given a list of items that we need to take to the funeral home tomorrow. I have called the church to get things ready. I have called about music. I have called about pall bearers. I think the word of the day is "arrangements!" I have also talked with friends and family. I also talked with medical facilities that had treated Woody to let them know. About the only normal thing that I did today was I went outside and watered my gardens since it is so hot. Well, more funeral business just took me away from the blog...so I will say...To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment