Friday, June 21, 2024

Supper with the Newly Weds

Nathan, Kathy, Isaac, and Joseph all returned home today after five days at camp. Kathy invited me over for supper with the newly weds. After supper we walked out and saw the tiny house that Nathan and Kathy reently purchased and also saw the first abode of the newly weds...the Dorrell camper...pretty nice digs! The tiny house isn't connected to power, water, and sewer, so it can't be used yet. I got to go inside the tiny house...very nice! I have kept busy today. I started out the morning outside watering and deadheading and cleaning up several spots in the garden where the bulb leaves have dried up. I just raked them up and put them in the yard bucket. I made sure to water the new plants and gave drinks to the rest of the plants, too. My outside work made me tired for most of the rest of the day. I plugged on and got some more done around the house. The kitchen and three bathroom floors all got dry mopped and then wet mopped...a good job done. I washed a load of towels, which I will go transfer into the drier when I get through with the blog. I still have a little to do in the kitchen...but not much. I haven't done a lot of cooking in the last few days...number of runs of the dishwasher are definitely down! We made plans for going to the burial on Monday. I will be hitching a ride with Nathan, Kathy and family. I seem to have moved from a fairly regimented daily schedule to no schedule at all! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment