Friday, July 24, 2009

Attitude can make a difference!


To me this blue jay looks like he has quite an attitude...not sure that it is very positive! Woody is approaching this whole scenario in his life with such a positive attitude and I do think that has made a big difference in how everything has gone so far!
Today, again, has been a fairly normal day. I think that he has been sleeping fairly well...but he says that it seems to him that when he finally gets to sleep it is time to wake up. But I know personally that he "saws logs" for a good part of the night...at least the part that I can't sleep! He walked at lunch. He stopped at a local fruit market and bought tomatoes on the way home from work. Then when he got home I had him check the front tire on the car that I drove today. He then went and filled it and the others with air. He has been sneezing quite a bit today so a little while ago he took a Benadryl, which must have made him sleepy...as he was dozing when I went downstairs a little while ago. He did say that he had had some pain in his shoulder area but that it wasn't constant...not bad enough he said to take any pain medicine.
We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

  1. For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

    Psalm 84:11

    ReplyDelete