Thursday, July 2, 2009

One day after...

Been sort of a slow day...recuperating from yesterday. Woody overslept (for him) this morning. (He usually wakes up about an hour before he has to get up and just lays in bed till time to get up...today he woke up about 15 min. before he usually leaves for work.) I had trouble waking up too. Days like yesterday can really wear one out!

Today was a day to refill some prescriptions...when I called the pharmacy they didn't have the one that the research nurse had called in earlier in the week. All I could think was...we spent all that time there yesterday and could have gotten a written one from them! Since Woody wasn't totally out of his pills, I was waiting to pick up his when I got some of my medications refilled and hadn't thought that maybe I should call to make sure that we could get his. But all worked out...I called the research nurse and she recalled the pharmacy...and it was ready when Woody stopped after work!

Woody went to work, walked at lunch, then came home to relax. A couple of hours after he got home we both went over to take care of the neighbor grandchildren while Nathan and Kathy went out to dinner with friends. Their last date before baby (maybe)! We ate supper with the children. Woody read to whomever wanted stories...one of his favorite things to do is read to the grandchildren...and they love the stories! He is looking forward to a relaxing three-day holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment