Monday, July 27, 2009

Last Monday in July

Just for a smile!

Woody got up early this morning and headed to work per usual. He walked at lunch. And came home to relax after work. I made homemade lasagna for our dinner tonight. I was rather messy in the kitchen and Woody has come behind me very nicely and cleaned up after me! Like old times! He has been reading this evening, as we still have no TV signal...no matter which way we rotate the antenna. At this rate he will be going through books even faster than usual...thank goodness for libraries!

This little bear in a bee costume I machine embroidered on a collar of a dress I made for Joy (the dress is yellow with little bees all over it). This design just makes me smile when I see it...so thought that I would share a smile with all of you this evening!

Today is day 15, cycle 1 of Woody's chemo drug study. We go back to Vanderbilt tomorrow for Woody to have lab work and to see Dr. Sosman. I'm hoping that it won't be toooooooo long a day. I'll report about our visit tomorrow evening in the blog...we should be back long before evening...but one never knows when it comes to Vanderbilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment