Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thoroughly Thursday!

If you were to come over and look upstairs in our hallway, you might think that it was Christmas!  Almost ALL the boxes are out of the Christmas closet.  I happened to mention to Woody that there were several boxes of Christmas items that we could probably get rid of in the yard sale...IF...we wanted to drag out all that mess!  Well, he knows, since he is the closet packer that taking three large boxes out of the Christmas closet should help solve the problem of too much stuff for that closet.  It took a bit effort to find the boxes that I wanted to do away with...but they were found and I went through them and am donating most of what was in those boxes to the yard sale.  I did keep a few items...but told myself that if I kept anything that I had to find a space in an existing box which I did.  I also repacked three angels into another box and did away with the box that they had been stored in.  I even got into some of the other boxes and gathered a few more items for the yard sale.  Good job done...BUT...now Woody has a lot of work to do to repack the closet.  At the moment, it is hard to even navigate down the hallway.

We found out this morning that one of Esther's kitties spent the night locked up in their shed.  Yesterday when Woody got the lawnmower out, the kittens had gone in to explore.  When he put the lawnmower back before dark, he figured that they were both out of the shed.  Oops!  She seemed none the worse for wear today!  Woody had a doctor's appointment this morning.  He returned just a little while ago from ball practice.  He ran the pitching machine for batting practice.  While he was at ball practice, I got our supper ready.  I utilized the leftover spaghetti sauce and made chicken Parmesan...quite a good way to used up the leftover sauce.  After I blog I am going to go get cameras gathered together because there is a barn excursion planned for tomorrow...hopefully there will be some new barn photos tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment