Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wednesday = Friend Day!






Well, we had a day without rain...but it was pretty much without sunshine too.  We are all ready for some bright sunshiny days!

I had a usual day of school...pretty much...a couple of my readers were at the orthodontist.  Esther worked on the doll outfit that she is making.  I had a good friend stop by so Esther did a little more independent sewing than she is used to doing!  I "had" to talk to my friend about kitchen plans!  We had a good visit and Esther got some sewing done.

After lunch I headed off to the church to work in the library.  Donna (co-library worker and, of course a good friend) brought her pictures from her trip to Italy so I had fun looking at them and hearing more about their trip.  We did get some library work accomplished also!

I came home and cooked our supper. I just got finished talking with a good friend who used to live here and has moved away.  Every so often we just have a good talk catching up with each other.

Woody has worked on getting things back in the Christmas closet...what a job...I know that he would rather not be doing that, but he is also glad that we got rid of some of the things that go in there...he is probably thinking that I didn't get rid of enough of the things! While I was at church he walked four miles.  He has also worked in the yard...must have dried out some!  He said that he emptied 1 3/4 inches of rain out of the rain gauge.  Seemed to me that we got more than that!  I just found out that we are supposed to be getting a lot of rain tomorrow morning...again.  Nathan and Kathy have decided not to do their yard sale in the morning due to the weather prediction.  Hopefully they will have a good Friday and Saturday for it.  And, they may even do it again the next weekend.  They have a LOT of stuff still.



No comments:

Post a Comment