Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday Nibbles

Not a lot going on here.  I sat out on the front porch for the first time in a long time...warm enough!  I decided that it would be a good day to try out my new lens on critters in the yard.  I was really hoping to see more goldfinches, but instead found this little guy at the bird feeder...enjoying the suet.

I had school with Joseph and Isaac and then read with Abigail, Esther and Joy and did science experiments with Elijah.  Woody spent quite a bit of time outside working in the yard.  He also walked 4 miles.  Right now he is at Elijah's ball practice.  I guess that everyone has ball practice this evening as I have the two little boys till someone gets home from practice.  They came over to play with Osmo and that lasted about ten minutes and now they are entertaining themselves with my swiffer dusters!  We'll probably all be sneezing shortly!  I'm still recovering from my reunion, I think.  I did get the suitcase completely emptied today since Kathy is going to need it soon.  I have emailed some of my pictures of the reunion to one of my classmates.  I will be sending them to my roommate, too.  At least they are all sorted through and I've used Photoshop on the ones that needed it.  So it is easy to send them.  They can be captured from our class's Facebook page...but it seems that not many know how to do that!  My roommate doesn't do Facebook so she has a reason to need me to send them to her! .


No comments:

Post a Comment