Tuesday, April 24, 2018

More Planning

Last night's photo was of a barn/farm pretty much forgotten and fading away.  Tonight I am posting a farm that looks to be thriving.  Such a pretty setting!

Today I had a regular day of school.  Abigail had her long time and she got to work on another zipper bag that she is going to give as a gift.  Woody walked to the pharmacy to pick up a couple of prescriptions for us.  Everything is still wet underfoot so not the best time to be able to work in the yard.  Woody is patiently waiting for it to dry up at least a bit. Early evening, he walked to the church for his time in the prayer room.  The door just opened so I guess he has gotten back.  I wonder if he got wet, as we had a shower pop up just a few minutes ago.

This afternoon I got back to making plans for our kitchen.  I am trying to get all my notes that I have been taking on ideas of what I want in the kitchen and trying to organize them.  I'm listing some of the things that I want done and then adding pictures that I have saved from one place or another and also did a page of pictures of what the kitchen looks like now.  I think having this information in a notebook will come in handy when I am trying to explain what it is that I want in our new kitchen!  Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment