Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday Comings and Goings!

I only had the two little boys come at the same time this morning.  The rest were doing testing.  Nathan came and got them when he was ready to run errands and take them to the park to play.  Woody went to the Life Care Center this morning.  He had Bible study and then visited with several of the residents.  I talked on the phone or did emails trying to get caught up on folk in our Sunday School class.  This afternoon I headed off to the store to get a few things that I needed to help with a meal tomorrow night for a friend who had surgery last week.  Woody had another doctor appointment.  He came in saying that he had to go back to that doctor tomorrow because they hadn't had time to do one test.  I started making the items that I am taking for my friend's supper tomorrow night...just pulled the last item out of the oven and waiting for it to cool a bit before I put it in the refrigerator. Woody has also done some mowing today.  He attempted to go to Elijah's ball practice, but the practice place was changed and he never found the team!  He is now at the Furnace Room Prayer meeting. When he gets home, he will pick me up and we will head off to the softball field for Joy and Esther's make-up game.  I sort of feel like we are meeting ourselves coming and going!

No comments:

Post a Comment