Friday, August 23, 2024

Feed the Birds!

I did run my errand today...in the end I only went to Walmart, as I realized that I only needed to get two things at the grocery store and could easily get them at Walmart and only make one stop. One of the main things that I needed at Walmart was bird food. And, tonight my birdies are much happier. I also made humming bird nectar so the two hummingbird feeders are fresh, too. My sweet next door neighbors shared their supper with me...pretty yummy and very thoughtful! My errand running made me tired, so after lunch I took a nice nap. It was after my nap that I got up the energy to fill the bird feeders. After supper, I headed outside and watered the gardens. The plants are suffering from lack of rain and fairly hot temperatures. My attempt at watering just doesn't hold a candle to what a good rain could do! Plans for tomorrow are for Melany, Wade, and Erin to come spend some time together and to celebrate Erim's birthday. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment