Thursday, August 29, 2024

Thoroughly Thursday

I've had a little more energy than yesterday. One of the first things that I did this morning was go out and water. That takes a while..especially with the dry and hot conditions that we are under at the moment. Just got a notification that we may get some rain tomorrow! I do hope we get some rain...so, so dry! My watering isn't doing much to help my plants. I hunted through recipes today so I can get needed ingredients when I make a quick run to the store tomorrow. I enjoyed looking at a couple of the cookbooks...found a couple of other recipes...both new ones and ones that I have made in the past. I realized that there are a couple of things around the house in need of cleaning...as I have looked "over them" for some time...both for reasons on not having time and just not thinking about them needing to be done...my mind hasn't exactly been on needed cleaning over the past months...just doing the basic needed cleaning. So today I did several things that make "things" a little cleaner around here. I have read a little...at the moment I have three books started...one in-hand book upstairs, one e-book that is where ever the iPad is, and one in-hand book downstairs. I'm not doing a lot of reading at the moment...going to try to get back to reading more. I have started the next small cross stitch piece. I plan to work a little more on it this evening. So not a lot, but did do a little more than yesterday. Tomorrow = grocery shopping and doing some cooking...going to try a new recipe and a tried-and-true recipe. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment