Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Low-Key Day

I have decided that a low-key day seems to always follow a busy day, that is if, it is possible to have a low-key day! Today, I just didn't feel like doing much...so I didn't...since I didn't have to. I have done a lot of sitting...I have read a little, stitched a little, watched TV a little, and dozed off and on. I did finish the one small cross stitch project that I had been working on...so another Christmas finish...there aren't going to be many of that kind of finishes this year...but at least a few. I returned a little while ago from the Wednesday evening Bible study...so I did leave the house today! Today, I just felt lazy and gave into it. We'll see what tomorrow has in store for it! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment