Thursday, March 21, 2024

Looking Back on Today

Just sat down to blog and started looking back on what happened today...and, am not sure! Nathan did stop by with a new TV...if at first you don't succeed, try, try again...third time is a charm?!? We did also get a new surge protector just in case that was the cause of both TV failures! We're back to the original brand since this last brand barely lasted three weeks! At least Woody has a TV to watch all the basketball that is going on and whatever else he wants to watch. I did get the boxes out of the hallway and into Melany's old room and I have a stack of empty boxes just in case I need another one or two before the closet puzzle backing gets complete. Woody decided that he wanted a meatloaf...that used to be a recipe that I was always making, but then I guess he grew tired of them...this is his first request for one in a long time, I made one this afternoon and so he got his requested meatloaf sandwich for supper tonight. I have started preparing for Sunday's lesson for my ladieis' class...keep getting pulled away from my preparations or...falling asleep while I'm attempting to read the material! I must get focused!!!! I almost have the kitchen cleaned up from my latest cooking mess. I was about to run the dishwasher, but decided that I would come upstairs and get a mug and glass from next to my chair to add to the dishwasher. Once I got up here, I decided that I would blog before going back downstairs...this is all sort of like the book, "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie!" One thing always seems to lead to another and thus many things get started, but few finished! Tomorrow is a vacuuming and soup making day...and Sunday School lesson prep day...and, it may include a grocery trip. It's a special day tomorrow...more about that tomorrow...as...tomorrow is another day! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment