Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Busy Day Off

At least I have has a busy day. I've been getting ready for some furniture moving...one puece moving out and another moving in...again more about that after it happens...probably in tomorrow's blog. Nathan and family are a part of this exchange so it will happen after they get finished wih church tonight. They have already been involved in the first part of "the move" earlier in the day. Nathan and Elijah got a call from us around 7am...Woody didn't quite make the transfer from couch to recliner. I don't get up until 7am on the mornings that there is no dialysis...and, I guess Woody couldn't wait for me to come downstairs. I was literally getting up from my recliner when I heqrd him fall...again mainly his pride that was hurt. And, at least Nathan wasn't at work in Shelbyville when we called! He and Elijah made quick work of picking him up and depositing him in his chair. I keep waiting for it to sink in to Woody'snbrain that he needs to have me behind him when he is transferring...maybe one of these days!?! I needed to get in the upstairs hallway closet so ended up needing to put away some of the Christmas boxes so I could get tothe doors. So the job of packing up the Christmas closet has stqrted...Ican at least pa k up one half of the closet before I twke down the corner tree after we celebrate Spring and Easter. I have done several loads of wash today qnd various and sundry other jobs. I will be ready for my recliner once the furniture transfer happens and I have Woody settled for the night! It seems like another long day. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment