Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Tuesday After Time Change

I think I may feel a little like this barn looks...changing times seem to do me in! It has seemed like another loooooong day...with it staying light so long into the evening now. Of course, it is disappointing to once again have to deal with leaving in the dark when we head off to dialysis. Woody had another good day at dialysis...so that is four dialysis treatments with no "episodes." I remembered to ask the nurse how much he weighed and he has gained some weight...a good thing...but he is still way too skinny! Donna and I got back to the routine of working in the library on Tuesday afternoons. We accomplished several tasks towards getting another group of books ready to be checked out. We only had a few mysteries to solve today...for example...why was the computer dating things for today as February 14, 2006. Thankfully I noticed it and got the items that I had checked out with that major erroneous date all fixed with today's date so they are right in the computer. I know about the time change...but if that is what caused the date glitch...our computer was even more confused by the time change than I am! I got things ready to make shredded pork enchiladas this afternoon after I got home from the library. I made a small pan for tonight's supper...and either tomorrow's lunch or supper. I will make the rest as an enchilada casserole...too much trouble and too messy to roll them as I did tonight...the rest will be done in layers...not rolled! Woody is settled on his new couch bed for the night...he likes his new place of rest. I still have a bit of a mess to clean up in the kitchen...then it is upstairs for me and hopefully I will be able to keep my eyes open to be able to stitch at least a few Xs. I did finish a little Spring design today that I plan to make into a small pillow...I have another Spring piece that I finished the end of last week that I will also be making into a small pillow. Items to display in my antique scoop...or maybe...the knife box that I purchased at the moving/estate sale on Saturday? To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment