Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wednesday

Another day of a little of this and a little of that. I spent some time in the kitchen after breakfast prepping green, yellow, orange, and red bell peppers for recipes and then putting them in the freezer to have them ready for when I need them. I did a little stitching...slowly and steadily making a little headway on the gifts that I am stitching...still a long way to go! After lunch I headed off to get my hair cut and then ran a couple of errands. I got gas for the car and then stopped at the pharmacy, Only one of three of Woody's prescriptions had been filled...mine were ready. I came home and have written a note to the dialysis center asking them to see if Dr. O wants Woody to continue on the one med that the hospitalist wanted him to take and if he does would he please fax a prescription to the pharmacy. The other prescription I will have Woody ask for a refill when he goes to TN Oncology on Friday. I also discovered that a payment that I thought that I had paid with bill pay hadn't bee received...I made a call to check to see what the Credit Union records said and they didn't have a record of it sso I must not have finalized the payment when I thouught that I had paid...I had recorded payment in check book. Oh, well, I think I was successful this time. So lots of littles of thises and littles of thats today. I will change Woody's bandage in a little while and finish up in the kitchen and then head upstairs and hopefully be able to stitch. I made a goal for my stitching and have about made that goal...maybe I'll surpass it before I fall asleep with needle in hand! Woody has had a pretty good day as far as I can tell. Dialysis in the morning...going to be a bit cold...there is a frost warning for us...so I went out earlier and covered the car windows...don't want to have to scrape the car windows on top of everything else I have to do in the morning! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment