Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Quiet Day

We had a quiet stay-at-home day today...the kind that we like to have at least once in a while! I did as close to nothing as I could...just decided that today I was going to rest and stitch. I finished stitching another little cross stitch piece and stitched on several more...just rotated through three or four of my projects. Woody did his usual four crossword puzzles and then did a lot more of his daily crosswords in his daily calendar. For him the year is nearing an end! It is going fast enough as it is...I can't believe that we are almost halfway through March. It was a beautiful spring day here ib Niddle TN. I wonder if any of you wonder about my designation of Middle TN. TN is divided into three sections...Western, Middle, and Eastern. Trutfully the three sections are almost like separate states...We are such a wide state from the eastern most point to the western most part...differ in many ways...especially terrain. Tomorrow is another early dialysis morning. Hopefully all will continue to go well with his treatments. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment