Friday, March 15, 2024

A Quiet Friday

Not a lot happened around here...or lots of little things got done today. I have done a little of this and a little of that. I managed to get a handle on the stack of EOBs...and think that the way I have organized them I can search them if a question comes up. I have the ones pulled that there is presently a controversy over...two claims that say we owe and according to EOBs we don't. Supposedly "they" are checking into it. I have packed some more boxes into the Christmas closet...an endless job, it seems to me! I have done some work on this Sunday's lesson. Our teacher has the flu so I will be the substitute teacher this week. Woody completed his year's worth of daily crossword puzzles today...a lot of year left! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment