Saturday, February 28, 2009

One more scare

Woody just shared with me that all the "hot spot" pains that he had been feeling prior to the treatments are gone. Praise God! But...that good news wasn't the end of what he had to tell me. Something had happened to him while I was upstairs. He fell asleep in the recliner and when he woke up he had this really bad pain in his right hip. He got up and limped around and it continued to hurt very badly. He had a dreaded thought come to him: this pain was much like the pain that he had had in his shoulder...could this mean that the melanoma was now attacking his hip bone? He continued to walk around trying to ease up the pain. About an hour after the pain started bothering him, he reached in his pants pocket and found his glasses! He had slept on them! He took the glasses out. Voila! The pain is gradually leaving!!!!!!!! Whew!!!!!!!!!! He certainly gave me a "sinking feeling" when he told the story!

1 comment:

  1. I felt like I was reading a mystery novel as the story proceeded! I was becoming more and more anxious and concerned. I can't tell you how good it was to read the wonderful ending! You surely told that well. Gosh! I've got to go lay down!

    ReplyDelete