Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday update

Things are pretty much the same with Woody--maybe there is slight improvement--but he still remains very weak. I am still having to tempt him with food. That seems so strange since he has always said he would try anything at least once! And he usually likes just about anything. Most things are just "so-so" in the way they taste to him. But I do think that he has eaten just a bit more today than he has in the past few days--so that is good.

Friday I checked out some movies from the library. He did watch one of them today.

It has been a lazy day for both of us. It seems like every time I sat down today I would doze off--I have had several naps.

Keep praying for Woody's strength to return.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I was so impressed by 'Woody's prayers' that I printed them out and pray along that line for him and for myself. Certainly God has used him in a mighty way over the years and my prayer is that God will continue to use a raised up Woody for many more years.

    Thank you for sharing this part of your life with us.

    Diane Tavegia
    (First Baptist Villa Rica)

    ReplyDelete