Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 21, Cycle 3

Another beautiful day here in Middle Tennessee. After so much rain, mushrooms are just popping up all over the place. Now...is this a strange one or not? I had never seen one like this before.

Today Woody is 3/4 through this third cycle of his chemo drug study...which means that next Monday we will be heading back to Vanderbilt. Woody said last night that he liked this part of the drug study...the weeks that he doesn't have to take any pills and doesn't have to make the trips to Vanderbilt!

Woody woke up very early, went to work at his normal early hour, walked at lunch, worked some more, came home, mowed for a while (finally the rain has let up enough to let folk mow), and then he has studied his Sunday School lesson, relaxed and read. We didn't take a walk this evening...Woody got his exercise walking at lunch and mowing...and, I guess, I got my walking in at JoAnn's in Cool Springs...hunting for "needed" sewing items. I really went along for the ride with a friend who really needed to get something...but it is awfully hard for me to go into a fabric store and come out with nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment