Saturday, September 26, 2009

Do you think that it has been raining?

And, don't we have beautiful puddles?! This puddle (more a small pond!) covered a good portion of this driveway and also caught the reflection of the sunset...and, yes, the sun did come out enough to give us a beautiful sunset. A good portion of the morning it just poured. I got caught out in it when I ran a couple of errands. The temperature has dropped this evening and the humidity doesn't seem as oppressive as it does sometimes after a BIG rain...feels rather "Fallish."

Woody, again, had an unusual Saturday...he worked an eight-hour day. He got up and went into work at his usual early hour, worked eight hours, stopped at the library on his way home, and then came home to rest and relax. We did take a walk after supper. Woody popped in one of the DVDs that he checked out at the library and that is the reason that I am late posting tonight...I got caught up in watching the movie, The Patriot. We hadn't ever seen it before and I had been told years ago that I needed to see it...so now I have! I enjoyed it except for the blood and gore...but then what would one expect from a Revolutionary War movie?!

No comments:

Post a Comment