Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 27, Cycle 2

Wow!!!!!! What an end to our evening walk...this is the view we were presented just before we rounded the corner that put our house back in view. We walked about 2 1/2 miles this evening...so you can add that to Woody's twelve-mile jaunt early this morning. Woody went to the library and ran a couple of errands for me this morning. This afternoon he worked out in the yard and also watched a DVD that he got at the library. He has also done some reading. It has been a pretty typical Saturday.

Last night I went out to take some more pictures of the moon, since last night was the night for the full moon...I did get several more...but decided to come in when I saw three raccoons run across the road just a short distance down the street from me. I decided that I didn't know what other little creatures might be running around in the dark (like skunks)!

No comments:

Post a Comment